The Green Witch Returns Home~ It is time to leave the Summer King.

Forest Pictures, Images and Photos

**Quote of the day**

**NOT ALL PATHS IN LIFE ARE MEANT TO HAVE A TOUR GUIDE**


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lost Treasures


I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE photography. I am actively looking for a place to send some of my photos of nature and insect life.

I will take long walks at COX ARBORETUM and wander around aimlessly taking pictures of everything that catches my eye.

I wanted to share some of my Favorite photos. Some of them you may have already seen and some you may have not.
~Enjoy








Ms. Mystery~

These creatures fascinate me.
I will sit for hours on the bridge and snap
photos of the visitors to the Lilly pads

















The Kids called her " Beauty" and she spent most

afternoons in my echinacea garden
Echinacea grows wild in Ohio....
It is a stunning Perennial and is effortless
to maintain.

















The Winner of Race~

The turtle was king of the pond basking in afternoon sun....


















The Prince in Waiting~
There is a fairy tale awaiting this prince of the pond~ I find the cadence of a pond of Bull frogs to be
the essence of summer.











I have so many photos I want to share. I plan to upload a few each month and will continue with my photo of the day.

There is so much beauty and majesty in a simple stroll thru the park.
I had a conversation yesterday that made me remember what I find calming and relaxing. Where my soul reconnects with her maker.
The blessing of the goddess remind us everyday that we do not walk this great planet alone. I am so thankful for her gifts, those she bestows on me everyday and those she saves for the moments that I am worthy of her most prized creations. It is those moments when my eye catches a glimpse of the gift she has given me that I inhale deeply and feel rebirth......
It is time to rekindle my deep love affair with mother nature... And the profound respect for the way of the GREEN ONE~ 366 Days await me

Blessings
~ Teek

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, photos... Great composition, great foreground/background relationships, great detail.... you should find somewhere to submit these
    LOVE YOU - KEEP SHOOTIN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister works at Sea World and loves taking pictures around the park. She would definitely appreciate this, even more than I did. Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly talented with that camera. I will also search for somewhere for you to display and/or be rewarded for your work. It is truly magnificent!

    ReplyDelete